Grab your Manhattan 177672 Long-range Ccd Scanner Now!
Improve speed, accuracy, and productivity. The Manhattan Long Range CCD Barcode Scanner delivers basic, high-quality scanning for a wide range of data collection functions to help improve routine transactions, automate paper-based processes, and increase productivity. The scan engine features no moving parts for years of reliable service reading popular 1D barcodes including UPC, EAN, ASCII, MSI/PLESSEY, GS1 DataBar, and more.
Easy to implement and simple to use, a built-in keyboard wedge decoder sends scanned data to an active application where it appears as if it were manually typed or directly keyed into the computer. Its versatile switchable USB or PS/2 cable interface integrates with most PCs without an external power supply.
With a scan rate of 500 scans per second and an accurate read range of up to 50 cm (20 in.), this model offers an effective and efficient, all-purpose daily scanning solution for less demanding point-of-sale, office, and other low ambient light applications to minimize manual data entry, speed transactions and reduce errors.
Manhattan 177672 Long-range Ccd Scanner Features:
1. Helps speed data entry, reduce errors and improve efficiency ? ideal for retail transactions and automated processes
2. Keyboard Wedge Decoder displays data as if directly entered from the keyboard
3. Wide scan field provides quick, accurate reads with up to 500 scans per second up to 50 cm (20 in.) away
4. Detects many popular symbologies including UPC, EAN, and GS1 DataBar
5. Supports character editing and ISP function
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.