Grab your Thera - Band Hand Exercise Ball - Black Extra-firm Now!
Thera-Band Hand Exercisers have a uniquely soft feel that enables users to complete a variety of movements to strengthen grip, increase dexterity and mobility, and improve fine and gross motor skills through a system of progressive compression while offering the added benefit of hot and cold therapy.
The extra-large, elongated hand exerciser is one-third larger than the standard size and is designed for patients with arthritis or large hands. Used for hand, finger, and forearm strengthening, as well as hot and cold therapy.
The softer yellow and red models fill the gap between putty and spring devices and they're not as messy as putty. They're recommended for arthritis, repetitive stress injury, stress reduction, stroke recovery, and general strengthening.
Thera - Band Hand Exercise Ball - Black Extra-firm Features:
1. Unique soft feel Hand Exerciser ball for rehabbing and strengthening hands, and is essential for rock climbers, bodybuilders, golfers, guitarists, pianists, and racket sports players to increase grip strength
2. Great for increasing flexibility, range of motion, fine and gross motor skills, and relieving arthritis pain, can be heated or cooled for hot and cold therapy relief and is easy to clean with soap and water
3. Product may become tacky with use, and you can reduce stickiness simply by dusting the product with either corn starch or baby powder
4. The softer yellow and red models are a non-messy alternative to hand putty, stronger models are a far better option than standard stress balls or other hand strength devices
5. 17 Lbs. of Force at 50% Compression, 2? Diameter ball, with exercise instructions
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.